layout blue2 06

07909 950239

Quick Enquiry

Energy Performance Certificates and Solar PV

certificatesIn order to qualify for the full government feed in tariff, your property must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of D or higher before installation of your PV system. An EPC survey gives information on the energy efficiency of your home and its carbon emissions. It also gives advice on how you can improve these. The rating system ranges from A, the highest, to G, the lowest.

The majority of properties will already be at a D rating as this is the UK average. If your home is below this level the EPC survey will provide information on how to improve the rating.

If you're not sure what your EPC rating is we can arrange for our Energy Assessor to carry out a survey, and advise you of what measures you can take if you fall short of the D rating.

STA Logo            NAPITrecc-logo-colour  Next-Energy-News-integrated-renewables-system 300x250B